- Personal contact details: Your personal contact details (including name, home or mobile number, and email address) as requested when you subscribe to the email newsletter. This information gets stored in Mailer Lite, a third-party email service used to distribute newsletters.
Information we obtain through cookies and similar tools
- Site visitors: When someone visits discvr.blog, we use third-party services (e.g. Google Analytics) to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to track statistics like the number of unique visitors to parts of the site and how the visitors were referred to the site. There is no attempt to reveal your identity to Google, nor will this site make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting the site.
- Payment information: This site uses Paypal to collect donations and other contributions. The standard billing information you use on Paypal is stored on Paypal’s servers.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to users of discvr.blog based on the user’s visit to discvr.blog and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
We care about your data. You have all the rights to the information collected on this site, including the personal data we collected from you and at your request will delete any personal information collected on this site. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you want to do so.
Please note that discvr.blog has partnered with some of the merchants mentioned on this blog. discvr.blog may take an affiliate fee if readers choose to use the links located on the blog which also generates sales for the said merchant. discvr.blog also monetizes the site through WordPress and Google Adsense advertisements. You are not obligated to click on any banner ad or links nor buy any products that are shown.
Per FTC guidelines, discvr.blog may be paid by companies mentioned through affiliates and advertisers. Keep in mind that this blog cannot dictate the prices and products that fluctuate on 3rd party sites nor can this website be responsible for the privacy policies and practices operated by other sites. It is highly encouraged that you read the legal information on any external website you’re hyperlinked to.
This site participates in various affiliate programs, most notably Sharesale and Amazon.
Official Amazon statement: discvr.blog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This means that if you click out to Amazon from this site and end up buying something there, I get a small portion of the purchase. This ‘affiliate sale’ helps support my blog efforts and pay for expenses such as hosting and domain renewal.
If you have any questions or concerns about the advertisements, affiliates, or sponsorship, or ads on this blog, please reach out to me at the following email address.